Valentines Day Books
This post may contain affiliate links. The small commission we make from affiliate purchases helps keep me in coffee and books but doesn't make a difference in what you pay. All opinions are my own and I only suggest books I truly love. Please see our full disclosure for additional information.
Ever since I was a little girl I have loved books. I had a few favorites that I read until they would fall apart or the words would rub off from sticky fingers. I took a little time to wander through the bookstore recently and picked out a few valentines day books I'd have loved to had on my bookshelf.
1) Happy Valentine's Day, Mouse! - Happy Valentine's Day, Mouse is part of the Laura Numeroff series, If you give a mouse a cookie. These are the sweetest books and a great series to add to your library.
2) Llama Llama I Love You - Llama Llama books are a great rhyming books and in this book Llama Llama is showing all of his friends and family how much he loves them with Valentines.
3) Pete the Cat. Valentines Day is Cool: Pete the Cat has a change of heart about Valentine's day.
4) The Day it Rained Hearts - Cornelia catches all the hearts as they rain down from the sky and she knows exactly what to do with them.
5) There Was An Old Lady That Swallowed A Rose - I love this series! There Was An Old Lady books written by Lucille Colandro are so much fun to read and this one is no exception.
Want a few more ideas on what to add to your little one's library for Valentines Day or some fun crafts you can enjoy with them then check out my Valentines Day board on Pinterest.