Childhood Classics - Valentines Day
This post may contain affiliate links. The small commission we make from affiliate purchases helps keep me in coffee and books but doesn't make a difference in what you pay. All opinions are my own and I only suggest books I truly love. Please see our full disclosure for additional information.
Some characters and books are timeless. Arthur, Curious George, Matilda just to name a few. So I went on the search for a few classic characters from my childhood and found some great Valentines Day books to share with your kids.
1) The Berenstain Bears Valentines Blessings - Brother and Sister Bear have been teaching children lessons for decades. I've read mine until the covers came off.
2) Happy Valentines Day, Curious George - Who doesn't love this little Monkey! George and the man in the yellow hat have entertained us as children and kids today still love them.
3) Happy Valentine's, Day Little Critter! - I loved Little Critter as a little girl. I read so many of the LIttle Critter books when I was young I couldn't pass up putting one of these on the list.
4) A Charlie Brown Valentine - As you get to know me you're going to see I have an obsession with Charlie Brown and the Peanuts. There is something about them that takes me back to my childhood. So, of course, they made the list of classics.
5) Amelia Bedelia's First Valentine - Oh, Amelia! How I loved these books. I was so excited to see she was back in circulation for another generation to adore.